Our client is an international pharmaceutical company based in Lugano (Switzerland) with ambitious plans to keep improving and growing. For this exclusive mandate and in order to strengthen the company’s human capital, we have been appointed to select an:
- Responsible for generating and enhancing the sales of the products in different countries
- Report to the Commercial Director
- To identify new business opportunities by tapping the potential customers from different countries
- To assure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new customers
- To ensure that the all the sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volumes, sales and within the given time scales
- To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities
- To constantly review distributor’s performance and monitor their work, so that relevant information can be provided to the management
- To plan, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer’s needs and requirements
- To be able to give proper training to the distributors and their sales organization
- To carry out marketing research, conduct surveys and study the competitors and their marketing and sales strategies
- strong interpersonal communication skills
- dynamic individual with excellent negotiation skills
- flexibility to travel long distances, 40-50% of the time
- problem solving capability
- able to work in a target oriented work environment
- capability to prioritize the work based on the given deadlines
- Master’s degree in Life Science or Pharmaceuticals
- A background of professional experience in sales, ideally in Orthopedic and Aesthetic Medicine
- Fluent in English written and spoken, other languages a plus
Interested candidates should send their CV by email to Cristina Robotti at [email protected]
For further information please call the following number: +41 91 911 30 00.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
MAXIMUM DISCRETION AND PROFESSIONALISM FULLY GUARANTEED.
Created and developed by Ticinonline SA © 2016-2023 TuttoJob.
Tutti i diritti riservati v.20220509.1
Ticinonline SA opera tramite il portale Internet Tuttojob.ch con regolare autorizzazione del Canton Ticino per il collocamento privato di posti di lavoro rilasciata in data 10 gennaio 2017 dall'Ufficio giuridico della Sezione del Lavoro.