Our client is an international solid, responsible and growing pharmaceutical company based in Ticino.
For this exclusive mandate and in order to strengthen the company’s human capital, we have been appointed to select a:
The Corporate Medical Officer will attain medical services objectives by effectively engaging and providing scientific services to the internal customers (Pharmacovigilance, Research & Development, Marketing, Sales and Regulatory) and external customers (Partners, Distributors, Key Opinion Leaders, CROs, etc) at corporate and global market level.
Essential tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate the Pharmacovigilance, Non-clinical and Clinical development and Regulatory teams in defining the strategy to support the company development plane and dossier applications.
- Direct involvement in the definition of the global medical business strategy as well as the identification of new product ideation, analysis and comparative assessment in collaboration with Strategic Marketing team and Innovation Cluster, with a view to ensuring the best possible development for products and business.
- Provide medical knowledge to the Pharmacovigilance Unit, by reviewing Individual Case Reports, Adverse Events, Serious Adverse Event and Suspected Unexpected Serious Adverse Reactions (SUSARs) signaled by all possible customers.
- Responsible for medical communication activities like implementing the database and the medical information, supporting the publications and writing medical documents.
- Manage issues rising from the market.
- In the area of training and scientific communication, in close cooperation with the Strategic Marketing Direction, which is responsible for implementing the relevant operational actions, it will be responsible for:
• provide elements for sales reps to be guided in a more effective interaction with customers to propose products and gather ideas for new products from them
• contribute to the preparation of promotional training courses for sales forces and global partners on the company’s portfolio and preparation for the launch of new products
• participate in conducting training courses for the sales force in the field of scientific knowledge and medical content
• be part in the organization of seminars, medical training events, customer meetings and handling product queries
- Transversal teamwork with Business and Commercial Units.
- Provide medical knowledge to external investigators.
- Collaborate with marketing and clinical teams to optimize clinical trial results and scientific publication.
- Reviewing of aggregate reports, including evaluation on risk/benefit assessment of medicinal products.
- Providing support during regular review of product safety information and identification of potential safety signals.
Knowledge and Skills:
- A Master’s degree in medicine or pharmacy or pharmaceutical chemistry and technology
- At least 10 years of Medical Services experience
- Avid reader, analytical, extrovert, flexible, ability to apply information to fulfil business needs
- Great people management capability
- Fluent both in Italian and English written and spoken, other European languages a plus
- Proficient with standard IT tools (Microsoft Office, etc.), ERP and CRM experience a plus
Fulltime permanent employment in a young, dynamic working environment and positive culture.
Interested candidates should send their CV by email to Cristina Robotti at [email protected] or by post to the address below. For further information please call the following number: +41 91 911 30 00.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
MAXIMUM DISCRETION AND PROFESSIONALISM FULLY GUARANTEED.