For a renewed international company that provides solutions that streamline business processes and deliver efficiencies to human resources, procurement and suppliers, we are currently looking for a
REGIONAL DIRECTOR CLIENT SERVICES
Overview of the position
- The Regional Director, Client Service will design and establish challenging service standards; measure and monitor against set standards and hold the Client Service Teams accountable for performance in specific regions.
- This position will consistently improve operational performance and maintain excellent service and relationships with all Clients.
- His/Her priority is to collaborate with and mentor the client service teams to provide outstanding customer service and generate additional business opportunities.
- Bring forth new ideas for all the *company* business to keep the product in the forefront of the supplier management and workforce technology field
- Provide guidance to the client and direct reports which includes general human resources issues, risk management associated with consultants, sales forecasting, quality metrics and balancing multiple projects.
- Reporting to the Vice President of Client Service, he will directly manage the Client Services Managers and/or Client services teams to measurable service standards.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Facilitates the implementation process working with the Implementation Team, Client Services Team, the Client and the supplier partners to ensure a smooth transition.
- Manages the overall contractual relationship by meeting with client representatives as needed, monitoring the compliance of the contract, reporting to the Vice President of Client Service the volume of business that is being received and developed
- Helps customers to define and implement complex integrated solution to support and row their business
- Overall responsibility for the costing, scheduling, planning & tracking, terms & conditions, and risk management of the project through its entire life cycle, delivering profit and total customer satisfaction.
- Develops and maintains relationships with client sponsor(s) to build strong partnerships and alliances.
- Closely monitor client satisfaction and support during the System Implementation Phase
- Determines quarterly and annual revenue targets for each account
- Monitors the compliance of each contract by reviewing Service Level Agreements and Client Satisfaction Surveys
- Facilitates engagement and utilization of Shared Service Center support for operational involvement in client accounts.
- Drives ongoing business Development
- Other duties and special project assigned
- Experience in human resources related activities (recruiting/staffing, customer relationship management, business development, supplier/contractor management)
- Experience in accounting and Managing Service Provider software
- Demonstrated experience in operational and financial functions
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws, across Europe
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ethical, fair and professional conduct in all candidates, client, and peer interactions
- Flexible, accountable and a team player
- Energetic and able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent memory and recall skills
- Ability to interact with client C level management
Bachelor's degree (BA) or equivalent combination of education, experience and training
Language and communication skills
- English fluent/native level
- German fluent both oral and written
- Duch or French are considered a plus
What we offer
Indeterminate full-time contract directly with the company, 90% remote, 10% business travel
Benefits and salary on request.
Please read this Job Offer carefully. Applications that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered
Via Cantonale 2B