The company needs to hire a skilled Operations Manager to execute the operational buying and supply chain strategy for the worldwide group. This person should have in-depth knowledge of the freight and duties handling markets and suppliers, and have experience in negotiating contracts. A successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the sourcing, manufacturing development, supply chain and its execution specifically related to our desktop solution printer products. We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Manager to support our operations teams and contract manufacturing partners in the sourcing of components as well as finished goods.
Responsibilities & Profile
· Responsible for procuring finished and unfinished goods, logistics (freight, duties), warehousing services, and respective supply chain for the overall group to support the operations
· Responsible for ensuring a smooth supply chain over the group’s subsidiaries
· Freight sourcing projects for different transport mode, custom brokers services.
· Operation support on order-to-invoice process and optimization of the same/ ERP integration and optimization
· Spot desk / ad-hoc request transport management
· Provide the organization with buying power, develop and challenge the strategies and look for opportunities to reduce costs, decrease risk and/or improve reliability
· Prepare and present best procurement options for assigned procurement projects
· Manage suppliers, contract manufacturers, negotiate & close contracts
· Work and plan with ERP system (SAP Business One)
· Manage the Procure-to-Pay processes for our suppliers as well as rates disputes
· Negotiate, evaluate and issue purchase orders
· Process of data collection and analysis of spend data for finished goods.
· Developing solid understanding of cost drivers
· Maintaining day-to-day supplier relationships regarding catalogues, pricing and orders
· You live and breath procurement! You have a drive to make sure that all assigned programs are fully under control and growth. You have a vision and you are not afraid to execute on that.
· Engineering degree along with evidence of exceptional ability
· Supply Chain/Purchasing experience
· Experience in Freight Handling procurement on international level
· Excellent analytical and judgment skills, advanced Excel skills.
· Excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment with high demand to flexibility
· Demonstrated ability to identify business process issues and drive process improvement
· Open-minded self-starter with the ability to adapt, improvise and problem solve
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and communication skills
· Fluency in English is a must, German in addition would be ideal
If your experience matches the described requirements, you may apply to Mr. Alberto Largader ([email protected]), who is in charge for the selection. Profiles that do not match what we are looking for will not receive a reply.