Our client is an international solid, responsible and growing pharmaceutical company based in Ticino.
For this exclusive research, we are looking for a successful candidate to fill the position of:
full time permanent employment in a young working environment and positive culture.
Digital is the fusion of the end product with infrastructure, people, processes and tools which enable rapid delivery of product value to consumers and process knowledge to the company.
We are looking for a Digital Quality Assurance Specialist to join our growing global Pharmaceutical company. Numerous ongoing and new digital projects, covering Supply Chain, Production, Quality Control, R&D, Quality Assurance, Marketing and distribution, have to be managed by a team where the Digital Quality Assurance Specialist will drive the change from a Quality Assurance perspective.
Essential tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide practical and strategic support to optimize the digital transformation of the company
- Understand the processes and technologies involved in digital projects
- Possess best practice skills gained from training as well as real-world experience
- Help to mitigate risks to ensure functional & non-functional requirements are addressed within each digital project
- Leverage the virtualization of data and processes
- Get involved in new projects in which he will give advice and set up the approach to QA for the project on his own or in cooperation with your other QA colleagues. More specifically:
*Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
*Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
*Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
*Work in a QA team to analyse quality requirements, report and guarantee the quality of the digital solutions
*Manage the testing environment
*Provide support to junior team members
*Lead and facilitate testing
*Provide updates to the task estimates and the status of your assigned tasks
Required skills and core competences:
- Chemist, Pharmacist or Engineer
- 3+ years of experience in QA of pharmaceutical companies
- Experience of web-based applications and digital solutions
- Preferable knowledge of programming languages (HTML, CSS and XML)
- Clear understanding of the software development lifecycle, including quality assurance process
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes and tools
- Tracking and resolving issues after UAT, acceptance criteria
- Experience with evaluating test results and reporting
- Ability to deal with multiple projects
- Openminded and innovating approach
- Excellent spoken and written English
Interested candidates should send their CV by email to Cristina Robotti at [email protected] or by post to the address below.
For further information please call the following number: +41 91 911 30 00.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
MAXIMUM DISCRETION AND PROFESSIONALISM FULLY GUARANTEED.
La candidatura al presente annuncio presuppone l’accordo con la nostra informativa inerente la protezione dei dati: https://www.luisoni.ch/protezione_dei_dati