Our client is an international solid, responsible and growing pharmaceutical company based in Ticino.
For this exclusive research, we are looking for a successful candidate to fill the position of:
full time permanent employment in a young working environment and positive culture.
The Pharmaceutical Development Laboratory Project Manager will manage projects related to:
- Galenical development of new drug products
- Optimization of formulations related to drug products already in place
- Analytical methods development and improvement
- Analytical works related to deficiency letters and requests from Health Authorities
He / She will operate under the direct coordination of the Pharmaceutical Development Laboratory Manager and in collaboration with the other people working in the laboratory team and in the Pharmaceutical Development Department which the laboratory is part of.
Essential tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordination and support of the activities related to the assigned project
- Collaboration with QC and QA departments to reach the project goal
- Set up and comply with the planning for the project output
- Identify and interpret regulations and guidelines issued by applicable regulatory agencies and other regulatory organizations
- Improve galenical development and analytical knowhow by attending courses, seminars and meetings
- Perform other duties as directed
Required skills and core competences:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline (Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry).
- 10 years of post-degree work experience, including at least 5 years in a research and development context.
- Aged between 36 – 40 years
- Familiarity with ICH/EU/US/Swiss laboratory guidelines related to the technical subjects as stability and photostability studies, elemental impurities, extractable & leachable, analytical methods validation.
- Good English communication and writing skills. The knowledge of French would be an assest.
- Experience in the use of Chromeleon.
- Expertise in development method and validation protocols.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance with GLP and GMP environment.
- Proactivity, autonomy, precision, good teamwork skills, excellent planning skills, meeting deadlines, good stress management, ability to cope with tight schedules.
Interested candidates should send their CV by email to Cristina Robotti at [email protected]soni.ch or by post to the address below.
For further information please call the following number: +41 91 911 30 00.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
MAXIMUM DISCRETION AND PROFESSIONALISM FULLY GUARANTEED.
La candidatura al presente annuncio presuppone l’accordo con la nostra informativa inerente la protezione dei dati: https://www.luisoni.ch/protezione_dei_dati