Our client is an international solid, responsible and growing pharmaceutical company based in Ticino.
For this exclusive research, we are looking for a successful candidate to fill the position of:
full time permanent employment in a young working environment and positive culture.
This position supports the Corporate Quality Assurance Manager by establishing and maintaining the Corporate Quality System.
Essential tasks and responsibilities:
· Analysis and evaluation of monitoring data and key performances indexes in order to insure a continuous improvement
of the quality system
· Complaints management
· Deviation management
· Quality investigations and definition of corrective and preventive actions
· Supplier qualification for finished and semi-finished products, materials, raw materials and their periodic requalification
· Issuance of Master Batch Records
· Issuance of validation and qualification protocols and reports
· Definition of standard operating procedures and GMP-related documentation along with other involved units/department Managers
· Definition of training plans for employees along with other involved units/departments Managers
· Execution of batch record review
· Involvement in self-inspections
· Involvement in third parties inspections
· Issuance of GMP related documents (risk analysis, technical reports, etc.)
· Change Control
Required skills and core competences:
· Bachelor/Master degree in related technical science (Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent)
· 10 or + years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical field, Production or Quality Assurance (experience gained preferably in small-medium Pharmaceuticals)
· Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry (expertise in pharmaceutical manufacturing and GMP procedures will be considered an asset)
· Expertise in sterile injectables
· Good experience in the use of MS software
· Fluency in French and English will be considered an asset
· Strong relational, communication and adaptability skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· 360° commitment to develop expertise on activities requiring high flexibility
· Able to work independently and as part of a team in order to complete assigned tasks within established deadlines
· Commitment to continuous improvement
Interested candidates should send their CV by email to Cristina Robotti at [email protected]
or by post to the address below. For further information please call the following number: +41 91 911 30 00.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
MAXIMUM DISCRETION AND PROFESSIONALISM FULLY GUARANTEED.