On behalf of a prestigious Investment Bank based in Lugano, we are currently scouting a brilliant Compliance Officer graduated in Economics or Law and with a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience. The person will be inserted inside a very dynamic team focused on Onboarding and Periodic Reviews, with an initial 1-year contract.
The main responsibilities are related (but not limited) to:
Analysis of the client profile;
Confirmation of the risk classification and compliance recommendation;
In case the risk should be upgraded, submission of the compliance recommendation to the Client Acceptance Committee prior review with the coordinator of the Periodic Review Team / local KYC Head;
Provide fast feedback to the CROs when they send a request and facilitate the dialog with the PB (decrease the number of e-mail and increase of one-to-one meeting / phone call, thus improving the communication with the PB).
The main traits of the ideal candidate will be linked to:
- Must: Degree in Economics or Law or related fields, with a preferable specialization on Compliance matters
- Minimum experience of 2-3 years inside Bank, Fiduciary, Asset Management, Legal companies or also inside Legal/Compliance Departments of industrial companies, preferably in Switzerland
- Fluent English professional command
- Plus: Knowledge of FATCA, CRS, TTC regulations and related forms
- Already in possession of a valid Swiss permit and preferably a proximity to Lugano area
We offer an initial 1-year contract with really interesting monetary and non-monetary conditions, inside a dynamic and stimulating work environment.
If in line with the requisites and interested to delve into this great opportunity, we would be glad to receive your application in English including up-to-date CV and motivation letter to the attention of Mr. Andrea Pace: [email protected]